- What can you see?
- Who is the woman?
- Why is she holding an umbrella and a bag?
- Where did she come from? Where is she going?
- How can she survive here?
- What might she be thinking at this moment?
- If you could ask her a question, what would you ask?
- Imagine you could go ‘above the sky’. How would you describe what you could see to someone who wasn’t with you? Role play/write the conversation you might have with someone over the radio.
- Write a poem describing the view from above the sky.
Credit: Daniele Bianchin
Download as doc
Download as pdf