- First share the title – ‘Another Rainy Day’ – without showing the image. Ask children to draw what they imagine this picture to look like. Tell them there is one person and one animal in the picture. After drawing, ask them to compare the two images – is this what they were expecting? Why/why not?
- Why are the girl and the cat sitting on the roof of the camper van?
- Who owns the camper van? Where is that person?
- Where does the girl live?
- How do you think the girl and the cat feel about the weather? Why?
- How do you feel about consecutive days of rain/grey skies? How do you entertain yourself?
Credit: Goro Fujita