- Grammar warm up: Write several sentences about this picture, each containing a different preposition. Consider the position of the preposition within your sentence.
- 1 point: behind, in, next to, on, off, under, with
- 2 points: above, after, against, at, below, before, between, inside, near, outside
- 3 points: across, along, around, down, from, into, onto, over, past, through, to, up
- 4 points: beneath, beside, beyond, by, during, for, since, throughout, toward, until
- 5 points: among, upon, within, without
- Try these 3 GPS questions (based on the sample paper questions) here: GPS – Disappearance
- What is happening here?
- Why is the title of this picture ‘Disappearance’? What, or who, is disappearing? How?
- What is special about this street light?
- Do the people who walk beneath it know what is going to happen?
- Does this happen all of the time, or only at certain times?
- Why aren’t there any cars here?
- Do many people come here?
- What happens to people when they ‘disappear’?
Credit: Matt Rockefeller