- Who is the person on the dragon’s back? How old is he?
- Did he plan to fly on a dragon today?
- Does he know the dragon? Are they friends?
- Does the dragon know that there is someone on its back? How does it feel about this?
- Where are they? What kind of building can you see?
- Where did they come from and where are they going?
- Write about their adventures – will you write in first person (dragon or person) or third person (as a narrator)?
- Write a guide to flying a dragon – what is the best method? How can you train a dragon so that it lets you ride it? Are there any potential risks? (Link to ‘Dragonology’ and ‘How To Train Your Dragon’.)
Credit: Glenn Kim