- Describe this building without using the words ‘house’, ‘rock’ or ‘clouds’.
- Who lives here?
- Why do they live here? What do they like about this place? Do they know each other?
- What travels on the tracks? Where do they lead?
- Why is this the end of the line?
- What are the two people doing? How do they feel?
- How do you feel about this place? Why?
- Do you think this is a real place?
- What does ‘end of the line’ mean?
- Is there a deeper meaning to this picture? What could it be? [Could this be a place people come at the end of their life, or after they have died? Could it be a prison?]
Credit: Erik Johansson