- How are the owls related?
- Which owl is about to take its first flight? How do you know?
- How does the young owl feel about flying?
- What might it be thinking? Add a thought bubble to the picture.
- Is the older owl worried?
- What advice might the older owl give to the younger one?
- Write ‘An Owl’s Guide to Flying’, to be used by younger owls before their first flight. Perhaps you’ll include an explanation of how flying works, the biology of wings, instructions, training advice, tips and warnings… How will you make it informative and entertaining?
- Think of the first time you did something new. How did you feel about it? What emotional journey did you go on? Plot your feelings on a graph.
- If trying new things is scary, does that mean you should never try them?
- Compare this image to this one: I Believe I Can. What’s similar and what’s different?
Credit: Goro Fujita