- What can you see?
- How would you describe the thing at the top of the hill? Does the adjective ‘big’ paint the right picture? What is it doing? Think of some verb + adverb pairs (e.g. teetering ominously).
- Where did it come from?
- Have the people in the village seen the rock sphere?
- What might they be thinking/saying/doing? Role play the scene in the village – consider your character and how they would react (policeman, farmer, child, journalist/reporter, priest…).
- What do you think is going to happen next?
- What does ‘imminent’ mean? Why do you think this image has that title? Does it suit the picture?
Credit: Erik Johansson