- Describe this creature’s appearance. Think about the colour, shapes and texture. (This Grammar Warm Up activity could be used.)
- How do you feel about this creature? Why?
- Where did it come from?
- Is it real? Hold a debate and convince your classmates that it is/isn’t real.
- What is its name?
- How do you think it behaves? What is its personality like?
- If you had to take care of this creature, what would you do? How would you find out more about what it needs/likes/dislikes?
- Write ‘A Guide to Caring For [insert name of creature]’ now that you know how to look after it.
- Why is the image called ‘Lunar Explorer’? What does ‘lunar’ mean? Does this give you any clues about where it’s from, or where it is?
Credit: Krakazyabra Art