- What is the purpose of these posters?
- Are these adverts persuasive? How?
- Could you improve them? What changes would you make and why?
- What would you buy from Aslan’s Fantasy Furniture Store? Why?
- Which books are these posters inspired by? How do you know? Where are the links?
- Create an advert for an element of your own reading book (e.g. ‘Standing Up For Yourself: A Kids’ Guide to Being Brave’ – Diary of a Wimpy Kid; ‘The Red Crayon Transportation Co.’ – Journey; ‘Anti-Stink Spray’ – Mr Stink).
Credit: Chris Mould