- Before showing the image, ask children to draw ‘Paper Man’. Show the image and ask them to compare theirs to this one. Is it what they expected?
- Who is ‘Paper Man’?
- Where did he come from? Who created him? Is he real?
- Can Paper Man talk? Think? Feel?
- Why are some of his pages blowing away? What will happen to him if this carries on?
- What happens if it rains?
- What can/can’t the paper man do? Are there any places he can’t go?
- If you met the paper man, what would you ask him?
- Write about the adventures of Paper Man.
- Compare this paper man to Disney’s short film, Paperman.
Credit: Marie Cardouat