- What do you think is interesting about the octopus? What did you already know and what have you learnt? [Challenge children to recreate the image in a group relay.]
- Why has Matt Dawson presented the facts in this way? What is the effect of the layout on the reader?
- Who is the intended audience?
- Why is the fact about camouflage written in a different coloured font?
- Research a creature of your choice. Present the information in an interesting format.
Teachers – feel free to email any work to email@example.com
and I’ll add it to the website.
Credit: Matt Dawson