- Where do you think this is?
- Who is the rabbit waiting for?
- How is the rabbit feeling?
- Will the ‘someone’ get here soon?
- Where have they been? How long have they been gone for?
- How does it feel to wait for someone? Is it always the same? Role play different scenarios involving waiting for someone – explore the range of emotions you might feel. [e.g. waiting for a loved one at an airport; waiting for news from a doctor; waiting for the Headteacher when you’ve done something wrong…]
Credit: Chaichan Artwichai
Website – not all images suitable for children