- Describe this setting. Carefully consider how you will describe the buildings, the waterfalls, the trees, the light and dark…
- What are these buildings? What is their purpose?
- Where is the light coming from? Is it important that the buildings are lit? Why? What lies beyond, in the darkness?
- How do the buildings stay standing above a waterfall? How were they built? Can you find any real life examples of buildings constructed in dangerous places?
- Where could this be? Is it somewhere on Earth? Find a likely location.
- What kind of people live here? What are their values and beliefs? How do you know?