- Describe this setting. Consider the buildings (shapes, sizes, materials, colours), the landscape and wildlife.
- Who lives here? Is there more to this place that we can’t see?
- Why are there so many archways and walkways?
- Who is in charge here?
- Where does the river lead?
- Is this in the past, present or future?
- Is this similar to any place you know? How similar/different is it to your hometown?
- Would you like to visit this place? If you could, what would be the first thing you’d do?
- What kind of writing could you use this setting in?