- List nouns, adjectives, verbs and adverbs for this picture. Construct sentences using those words.
- What is the cat doing? Do you like this cat?
- Why is there a bath outside? Where is this?
- Are the sharks real?
- What do you notice about the water in this picture? [Look at the water in the bath and the puddles.]
- Whose washing is hanging up?
- What is the girl’s book about? What kind of book is it?
- Give this illustration a new title and explain your choices/persuade others that yours is the best title.
Credit: Lorena Alvarez Gómez