- Grammar warm up: Write a sentence beginning with a verb.
- Vocabulary: How are the words ‘horizon’ and ‘horizontal’ similar? Why is this?
- Who is this?
- Why do they have a sword?
- What are they looking at?
- What are they thinking?
- Why are they here?
- Where did he/she come from?
- What do you like about this view? What does it make you think and feel?
- If this were a still from a film, do you think it would be from the beginning, middle or end? Why?
- Science link: If Earth is spherical, why isn’t the horizon curved?
Credit: Henrik Evensen