- What is the woman doing? Why?
- Why is the needle so big?
- What does the white fabric represent?
- How did the trees lose their leaves and gather snow on their branches?
- What are the differences between autumn and winter?
- Why has Erik Johansson represented the changing seasons in this way?
- If the seasons were changed in this way, would the same person change them all, or would there be a different person for each season? What might they look like? What might their personality (or personalities) be like?
- Write an explanation of ‘How The Seasons Change’, imagining that they are changed by people.
Credit: Erik Johansson