- How do you think Rob Page wanted you to feel when you look at this image? Describe this scene to someone who can’t see it: try to make them feel as Rob intended, only using your words.
- Where is this? What kind of building is she in? Is it a small or large building? New or old? Does anyone live here? Do you think there are other buildings nearby?
- What time of year is it? Is that important to the ‘story’?
- Who is the girl? Is she brave? Intelligent? Why is she here?
- Why is she holding a candle and a teddy bear?
- What is she looking at?
- How is she feeling? How do you know?
- What happened before this image? What will happen next?
- Why is the ‘action’ in a circle, with black around the edges? What is the effect of this?
Credit: Rob Page