- Grammar warm up: Describe Greebo…
- 1: Include two adjectives, joining them with ‘and’ [i.e. Greebo is black and scarred.]
- 2: Include a co-ordinating conjunction.
- 3: Include a subordinate clause.
- 4: Include a fronted adverbial.
- 5: Include a relative clause.
- 6: Include an expanded noun phrase and one other from the list above.
- How did Greebo get all of those scars?
- What happened to his ear? What happened to his right eye?
- Is Greebo a good or bad character? Why do you think this?
- How do you feel about him?
Credit: Paul Kidby
Illustration © Paul Kidby