- What can you see? Try to find something you’re partner hasn’t. (There are some close-ups below.)
- What are the children doing? Why?
- Why is this house made of sweets?
- Who lives here? How do you know?
- Who is peeking out from behind the door? Why is she hiding? Do the children know that she’s there?
- What’s going to happen next?
- Give the children some advice – be their fairy godmother!
- What is the significance of the bird in the foreground (on the left)? Does it have an effect on the overall mood of the picture?
- Tell this story from the bird’s perspective.
Credit: Oscar Ramos
Website – not all images are appropriate for children