- Ignorance means a lack of knowledge or information. Is ignorance always a bad thing? Can anyone be ignorant?
- Is ignorance the same as not knowing something? Can it mean something else?
- What’s the opposite of ignorance?
- How would you feel if someone called you ignorant? Why?
- How does this picture represent ignorance?
- Why do you think Franck Dion chose to include a bird in this image?
- ‘Real knowledge is to know the extent of one’s ignorance.’ – Confucius
- What does this quote mean?
- Is it possible to know what you don’t know?
- Can a person know too much?
- How important is learning? How important is knowledge? Are they the same thing?
- Would you rather learn a hundred things a day but forget them all, or learn one thing a day and remember it?
Credit: Franck Dion