- How would you describe the jellyfish? (Science link: Are they transparent, translucent or opaque?)
- How do jellyfish move? How would you describe their movement? Write a list of possible verbs and adverbs on a whiteboard, then try matching different pairs. Which work best together? Which ones don’t work together? Why?
- What do jellyfish eat?
- Do jellyfish have brains? Do they think and feel?
- Find out a fact about jellyfish that you didn’t already know.
- Sometimes sea creatures mistake plastic bags for jellyfish. Why is this a bad thing?
Credit: Elsa Chang