- Describe this image to someone who can’t see it. Which vocabulary will you choose to build a clear picture in their mind? Ask them to draw what they’re imagining, then compare the two images. How close were they? [If they’re close, you’ve done a good job!]
- Who is this lady? Why does she have wings?
- Why is she riding in a large nutshell?
- How is she riding in a large nutshell? Did she have to make any adaptations to the shell so it could fly?
- Why is there a small tree inside it?
- Why is it covered in stars?
- What is the bird doing there?
- Where are they going?
- Give this image a new title and explain why you chose it.
Credit: Paul Kidby