- Who are the children in the basket?
- Where did they come from?
- Where are they going?
- Do their parents know where they are?
- How did they manage to capture the moon for their balloon?
- Can you think of a way to capture the moon? What’s the best way? Develop your method, write an explanation and persuade others that your way is the best way!
- Is this dangerous? What could go wrong?
- What will happen in the morning?
- Why do we need the moon?
- How does the moon shine?
- How big is the moon?
- Does the moon move?
- Why does the moon change shape?
- Do other planets have moons?
Credit: Jen Betton