- What are they doing? Why?
- How do they feel about it raining? Where is the evidence?
- Do you think they went out before or after it started raining? How do you know?
- Does this remind you of anything? Act this out next time it’s raining.
- Describe the scene as if you were one of the family members – remember to use your senses. What does rain smell like? What would it sound like? How does it feel on your skin?
- Write a poem based on this image – can you use onomatopoeia?
Credit: Pascal Campion