- Describe the rabbit’s home. [Apply grammar objectives depending on year group e.g. Use fronted adverbials/prepositions/adjectives/relative clause.]
- Where does the door lead to? Why does it need a lock?
- What do you think the rabbit is like (his personality)? Why?
- Where does he get his newspaper from?
- Write some possible articles from ‘Carrots’ newspaper.
- Who are the letters from? Why hasn’t he opened them?
- Does he ever have visitors?
- What happened to the tree?
Credit: Valerio Fabbretti