- How is the robot feeling? How do you know? (Link to ‘show not tell’ writing.)
- Why do you think it feels this way? What has happened?
- What is the robot thinking? Add thought bubbles to the picture.
- Where is it? Why?
- Is this robot alone?
- ‘Respite’ means ‘a short period of rest or relief from something difficult or unpleasant’ (source: en.oxforddictionaries.com). What is the difficult or unpleasant thing?
- What do you do when you need a break from something difficult? How do you relax?
- What happened before this picture? What will happen after it?
- How do you feel when you look at this picture? Why do you think that is? Consider the colours used, the light and dark, the position of the robot…
Credit: Henrik Evensen