- (Before revealing the title) Where is this? How do you know?
- What can you see? Play ‘I Spy’ with a friend. (Play rhyming I Spy for a challenge!)
- What are the different games being played in the playground?
- What are the animals doing with the marbles? (Read more: Marbles)
- What is the hoop and stick? (Read more: Hoop Rolling)
- What are the two animals in the corner in the background talking about?
- Which animals are the teachers? How do you know?
- Which animal is the happiest?
- Which animal is the most popular?
- Which animal is the most creative?
- Which animal is the most ambitious?
- Which animal is the most unhappy?
- How is this school and playground similar to your own? How is it different?
- When do you think this is set? Why?
- Find out about toys and games in the past. Have you tried any? (Try BBC Primary History – Victorian Britain: Toys and Games.)
Credit: Chris Dunn