- Describe this creature. How will you describe the eyes, the beak, the feathers, its shape…?
- What do you think the owl is looking at?
- How old do you think the owl is? Why?
- How is it feeling? How do you know?
- What might it be thinking?
- Why is the title ‘Snow White’?
- What do you know about owls? What do you want to know about owls?
- Where do owls live?
- Do owls live in groups or alone?
- What do owls eat?
- What are the differences between owls and other birds (e.g. a robin, a seagull or a hawk)? Compare at least two species.
- Find one interesting fact about owls that you think most people wouldn’t already know. Tell each person you meet in one day and keep a tally (‘Did they already know it or not?’). Feel free to share your facts in the comments below!
Credit: Goro Fujita