- Describe this woman. What makes her different to women today/in your locality?
- What does her clothing tell you about her?
- Why does she have her eyes closed?
- Why is she holding a snake?
- Are there eyes in the background? Why?
- How do you think she’s feeling? What is she thinking?
- Who was Cleopatra?
- Why was she a good leader?
- What problems did she have to overcome in her lifetime?
- What can we learn from her?
- Which point in her life do you think the picture represents?
- Useful links:
- If you could rule a country, what would you do?
Credit: Daniela Volpari