- Who is the person on the ladder?
- What are they doing?
- Are they doing this alone or do they have someone helping them?
- Did they catch the stars first?
- Why are the stars hung between the buildings?
- What will the person do with the moon?
- Why is he/she catching the stars and moon?
- Why did they choose to hang them in this street?
- Have any of the people living in the buildings seen what’s happening in the street? How might they react?
- Link to the book ‘How to Catch a Star’ and this image: Star Catcher. Use some of the suggested activities and compare the two methods of catching stars – which is the best method? Why?
Credit: Lena Gnedkova