- What are the ants doing?
- What do living things need to stay alive?
- Why is this picture called ‘The Fountain of Life’?
- Do all living things need the same things? e.g. plants and animals; insects and birds…
- Why do humans need water? What happens if a person is dehydrated?
- Why do plants need water? Investigate what happens if a plant doesn’t get enough water, or too much.
- What can you see when you look through a raindrop? Why is this? Link to this image: Upside Down World.
Credit: Adrian Borda