- How does The Imaginator work? What goes in and what comes out? What’s creating the sparks? Does it need electricity to function? Write an explanation of how it works.
- Who made The Imaginator?
- Who does this one belong to? Why is it here?
- Are there any others? Where are they sold?
- Create an advert for The Imaginator. Who is the target market? Why would they need one? What are its best features?
- Why is imagination important? What can we do to keep the imagination active?
- Which of these quotes about imagination do you like best? Why?
- “Everything you can imagine is real.” – Pablo Picasso
- “Logic will get you from A to Z; imagination will get you everywhere.” – Albert Einstein
- “Stories of imagination tend to upset those without one.” – Terry Pratchett
- “Imagination is like a muscle. I found out that the more I wrote, the bigger it got.” – Philip José Farmer
- “Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.” – Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
- “When I read a book, I put in all the imagination I can, so that it is almost like writing the book as well as reading it – or rather, it is like living it. It makes reading so much more exciting, but I don’t suppose many people try to do it.” – Dodie Smith, I Capture the Castle
Credit: Tim O’Brien