- Why are they sitting here?
- What time of day is it?
- What can they see, hear and smell?
- Do you think they’re talking or sitting quietly? What might they be saying to each other? What might they be thinking?
- How would sitting here make you feel?
- Why do you think Goro Fujita illustrated them from behind?
- Link to the book ‘Where The Wild Things Are’. At what point in the story do you think this could be? Link to this image: Where The Wild Things Are – compare the illustrations and link them in a story of your own.
Credit: Goro Fujita