This early messenger of love was unearthed in pristine condition,
Area 18. 1908
- Who was Cupid?
- Why is this called ‘First Cupid’? Were there more?
- When was First Cupid discovered? Who do you think discovered it?
- When do you think this Cupid was alive?
- Where do you think ‘Area 18’ is?
- Where is this displayed?
- Why does Cupid have wings?
- Why was a messenger of love needed?
- Write an explanation of how people used to fall in love with the help of Cupid.
- Discuss whether is it right for Cupid to intervene in bringing people together, or whether we should just leave it to them.
Credit: Tim O’Brien