- Write a sentence inspired by this picture. Choose which features to use:
- an adjective (1 point)
- a preposition (1 point)
- a conjunction (1 point)
- a fronted adverbial (2 points)
- speech (2 points)
- a prepositional phrase (2 points)
- a relative clause (3 points)
- Where do you think this is?
- What time of year do you think it is? Why?
- What are the people on the balcony doing?
- What might they be saying to each other? Act out their conversation and use it to write a scene of a play script, or work on dialogue.
- Why do you think the light behind them is a warm colour?
Credit: Pascal Campion