- Where is this? Where is the light coming from? Is this inside or outside?
- What is the ‘lost world’? Why is it lost?
- What are the giant heads?
- Who are the people on the boats?
- Where did they come from? Where are they going?
- Look at the nearest boat:
- Who is the person wearing a hat and a cloak? Are they more important? Why are they standing up? What are they looking at?
- Who is the man rowing? Is this his job? Why did he have to row? What is he looking at?
- Who is the shirtless man? Why isn’t he wearing a shirt? Does he want to be there?
- When do you think this is set (past, present or future)?
- What do you think will happen after this scene?
Credit: Tyler Carter