- Who is this man?
- Where did he come from?
- Is he the only man made of stars? How do you know? [Use of ‘the’ not ‘a’ – link to work on determiners – specific vs. general.]
- What is he wearing? Why do you think this is?
- What is he carrying? Why?
- Where is this?
- What do the boy and the dog think?
- What’s happening? What’s going to happen?
- What do you think this man has done in his lifetime? Write his biography.
- Write a story about the man made of stars, or another character along this theme (e.g. The Boy Made of Moon Dust; The Girl Made of Dreams).
Credit: Lisa Evans