- Describe each dragon, considering its appearance and personality. How are they different? How are they similar?
- Who is this lady? Why is she known as the ‘mother of dragons’?
- Where did she get the dragon eggs? Did she find them? Was she given them? Did she own the mother dragon too?
- Why do the dragons trust her? Why does she trust them?
- How old are these dragons? What might change as they get older?
- Would you like to own a pet dragon? What would the pros/cons be? How would you look after it? How would you train it?
- Write a guide to owning a dragon. You could team up with your classmates and each write a different section (e.g. Raising a baby dragon; Feeding your dragon; How to train your dragon; Teaching your dragon to fly; Dragon education…).
Credit: Elsa Chang