- Describe this setting. Try to include all of the details that someone else might miss!
- Who lives here? Draw the character(s).
- Why do you think this person lives here? What makes this house suitable for them?
- Think of a character who definitely wouldn’t live here. Why wouldn’t they?
- What kind of story could this setting belong in?
- Would it be good at the beginning of a story?
- Writing opportunity: Persuasion
Write a property listing for this house. Imagine you are an estate agent and your job is to sell it – you must make it sound like the perfect home! Exaggeration is allowed, but it must still be true to the original building.
Credit: Petur Antonsson