- Describe this scene. Can you use onomatopoeia?
- What is the duck doing?
- Why is it sheltering beneath the tree root? Ducks spend most of their time in water, so why doesn’t this one like rain?
- What is it thinking?
- Are there any other ducks around?
- Does the weather reflect the duck’s mood?
- Why are the water and the sky the same colour?
- What does Pascal Campion want you to feel when you look at this image?
- Why did he position the duck on the right hand side and leave so much space for the rain and water?
Credit: Pascal Campion