- List the nouns in this picture. Try to find some that your partner hasn’t spotted.
- Why did Khoa Le draw all of these things inside an open book?
- Why are there different people/creatures/objects/settings between each of the pages?
- What type of book do you think this is?
- How many stories does this book contain?
- Which story, or part of the story, is your favourite? Tell that story.
- Can you link the different sections in a new story of your own? E.g. ‘The Lighthouse and The Key’; ‘Door to the Moon’
- How does this picture make you feel? Why?
- Does it remind you of any books you’ve read?
Credit: Khoa Le