- Who is this?
- What is she doing?
- Why is she catching stars? Is this the first time she’s done it?
- Why are there so many stars close to her?
- What is she doing with them when she’s caught them? Why? What will happen to the stars now?
- Is this the best way to catch stars? Link to the book ‘How to Catch a Star’ by Oliver Jeffers. Design your own star catching contraption and write instructions for its use, or an explanation of how it works.
- Are stars really star-shaped? Link to Science (Earth & Space) – find out what stars are. What’s the nearest star to us?
Credit: Little Oil/ Jhao-Yu Shih