- Vocabulary warm up – Choose 3 words/phrases that best describe the pigs, and 3 to describe the wolf. Do they have any in common? Are there any antonyms? [Further work on wolves can be found on this image: Wolf.]
- Where are the pigs going? Where have they come from?
- Do they know that the wolf is behind them?
- Why is the wolf so big?
- Does the wolf look good or bad? Why?
- At what point in the story of the Three Little Pigs is this?
- Tell this story from the wolf’s perspective. Twist the story if you can. Perhaps the wolf only wants a friend?
- Compare the wolf in this image with these: Red Riding Hood, Wolf Von Big Baden and A Haunted Wolf. Order the wolves on a good-bad scale. Explain why you have put them in this order.
Credit: Daniela Volpari