- Describe this scene in a humorous way. Next, try describing it to build tension. [Explore effective sentence structures and techniques.]
- Who is ‘Little Taylor’?
- What does ‘valiant’ mean? Find the meaning and discuss why Valerio Fabbretti describes Taylor as valiant.
- What is Taylor doing? Why?
- How is he feeling at this moment?
- What happened before this picture?
- What is Taylor going to do? Is it the right thing to do? What are his reasons?
- What’s going to happen next?
Credit: Valerio Fabbretti